How to link CAASPP/ELPAC Score Credentials in SchoolWise
Electronic Student Score Report (SSR) credentials must be generated by the LEA from the Test Operations Management System (TOMS). The same credentials are used for both CAASPP (https://www.caaspp.org) and ELPAC (https://www.elpac.org).
Coordinators should work closely together so as not to override each other’s generated credentials.
TOMS Credentials must be regenerated every year (365 days) to continue seamless distribution of CAASPP/ELPAC Student Score Reports (SSRs).
Obtain your CAASPP/ELPAC Score Credentials from ETS
1. Navigate to http://www.caaspp.org or https://www.elpac.org
2. Click on TOMS button
3. Enter your Email and Password to log into the TOMS system
4. Get TOMS security code from your email or cell phone text.
5. Choose your roll and click OK
6. Click the Credentialing tab at the top of the screen.
Note: Skip to step 9b if if you have previously generated credentials for SchoolWise.
7. Choose SchoolWise as the SIS vendor from the Parent or Student Portal Vendor(s) list.
8. Check Authorization to Release…
9a. Select the Gegenerate Credentials button if this is the first time you are generating credentials for SchoolWise.
9b. Select the Regenerate Credentials button if you have previously generated credentials for SchoolWise.
10. Click Yes
11. Click Show Secret Key
12. Finally you have what you need: A user name and a Secret Key (Password)
Now Link your CAASPP/ELPAC Score Credentials in SchoolWise
13. Navigate to yourschool.schoolwise.com web portal in another tab in your browser
14. From the SchoolWise Web School Office Menu click Set District Options
15. Select the CAASPP Credentials tab and then copy and paste the credentials from TOMS to the SchoolWise CALPADS API Username/Password fields.
You have entered incorrect credentials if you receive the following error message when attempting to access scores from the SchoolWise student/parent web portal:
16. Click Save Changes
17. To verify that you have correctly linked your CAASPP/ELPAC Score Credentials, you can access a student portal from the Students web user tab or from a parent portal.
Note: If needed, a school administrator can access any parent portal web account username and/or password. From the SchoolWise Web School Office Menu click Manage Web Users, go to the Parents tab and click on the hamburger menu next to the Username and then click on Display User Credentials.