Adding staff members to SchoolWise consists of a two-step process of first creating the new staff member and then assigning that member to a school.
How do I Add a Staff Member?
- First, launch the Staff Form by left clicking on the Staff button in the left hand Menu Bar.
- Now left click the New Icon in the Primary Navigation Toolbar.
- Enter the Name of the staff member and other appropriate info and then click next. The form searches the current staff for possible matches. If no match is found click finish. If a match is found verify that the staff remember you are trying to enter isn’t already in the database then click finish.
- Save your changes by clicking on the Save Icon (the disk) from the Primary Navigation Toolbar, the staff member is now saved in database.
Remember - new staff member will not show up in the list until they are assigned to a school.
How do I Assign a Staff Member to a School?
After you add the new staff member and save your changes you need to assign them to a school. To do this you must:
- Click on the Schools tab in the Staff form and click the Assign to a new School button (as seen below), select the date and you are all set.